Arulmigu Devi Karumari Amman Temple, Thiruverkadu - Warning
This online payment system is provided by Arulmigu Devi Karumariamman Temple - Thiruverkadu. Arulmigu Devi Karumariamman Temple - Thiruverkadu may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for Arulmigu Devi Karumariamman Temple - Thiruverkadu is India.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The description of services are specific to your need, when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your activity).
All Amount quoted are in Indian Rupees. The Arulmigu Devi Karumariamman Temple - Thiruverkadu reserves the right to change the amount at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the Arulmigu Devi Karumariamman Temple - Thiruverkadu
account to which you are making a payment within two working days.Devi Karumariamman account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the Arulmigu Devi Karumariamman Temple - Thiruverkadu is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the Arulmigu Devi Karumariamman Temple - Thiruverkadu be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Credit Cards Gateway Facility Fee(Visa/Master)
Debit Cards Gateway Facility Fee(Visa/Master/Rupay)
Transaction Processing Fee Netbanking Bank
- 1.20% of the Value of the Customer Transaction for Visa / Master Credit Card
- 0.75% of the value of the Customer Transaction for the value upto Rs.2000/-(Visa/Master) Debit Card
- 1.00% of the value of the Customer Transaction for the value above Rs.2000/-(Visa/Master) Debit Card
- 1.60% of the Value of the Customer transaction for ICIC, HDFC, SBI and Axis Bank Internet Banking transaction
- 1.50% of the value of the customer transaction for CitiBank Internet Banking Transaction
- 1.30% of the value of the customer transaction for other Bank's Net Banking Transaction
- All transaction commission is subjected to a Minimum of Rs.10/- per transaction
- Service Taxes and other Govt Levies as applicable would be charged extra on the above
- Commercials mentioned above are not for International Transaction.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made
to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. Since it is a Temple
As per the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment Tamilnadu Act and Rules .
Once the Amount is reached to Temple account it will not be Refunded
- So users are requested make sure Before Transfering the amount, that the
amount will not be refunded any cost
Information we collect and how we use it for our Arulmigu Devi Karumariamman Temple - Thiruverkadu.
Arulmigu Devi Karumariamman Temple - Thiruverkadu reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between Arulmigu Devi Karumariamman Temple - Thiruverkadu and any user visiting the Arulmigu Devi Karumariamman Temple - Thiruverkadu website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an email:-
firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alerts list.